Online can be fun! There are games, music, and videos. We can talk to friends and family online.
Tips for Being Safe Online:
- Only talk to people you know
- Do not post or tell people things about your life, like where you live, your name, or your birthday
- Go online with adult help
- Use kid friendly sites or apps
- Do not talk to strangers online
Healthy Online Relationships
What are healthy online relationships?
- With people we know in real life
Unhealthy Online Relationships
What are unhealthy online relationships
- Not safe
- With people you do not know
- With people who might ask you do to things you do not want to do
- With people who pretend to be your friend
If you feel scared, uncomfortable, or unsafe talking to someone online, talk to a trusted adult. Ask for help.